Naypyitaw Development Bank was formerly established at No (25/26), Yaza Thingaha Road, Near Ingyin Pan Roundabout, Outarathiri Township, Naypyitaw on 12th May 2013 according to the license number (Ma Bha Ba/ P-29/(2) 2013) of Central Bank of Myanmar and then Bank’s Head Office was moved to No (A-09), Thiri Kyaw Zwa Street, Thiri Yadanar Shopping Complex, Zabuthiri Township, Naypyitaw on 15th February 2014. On 17th February 2014, all activities of Head Office and Branches of the Bank were being run. Moreover, Naypyitaw Development Bank can extend and is running bank’s activities as Thapyaygone Market Branch on 7th March 2014 with the supervision of Zabuthiri Branch, Ahara Thukha Branch on 11th March 2015 with the supervision of Outarathiri Branch, Myoma Market Branch on 11th September 2015, Pyinmana Branch on 1st March 2017 and Takkone Branch on 30th October 2018.
The authorized capital of Naypyitaw Development Bank was 5,000 million Kyats and contributed on 28th February 2018 and paid up capital was set up with the amount of 2,000 million Kyats. The Central Bank of Myanmar approved with the reference letter number (486/168-Ka Ka (1)/ 2015-2016) on 11th June 2016 as the inform letter of Naypyitaw Development Bank to Central Bank of Myanmar to increase the authorized capital to 50,000 million Kyats and the paid up capital of the bank was increased to 20,000 million Kyats according to the sub-sub section (1) of sub-section of (A) of section (34) of Financial Institution Law (2016) and the approval letter of the Central Bank of Myanmar with the reference letter number (1152/510-Ka Ka (1)/2015-2016) on 9th September 2015. Moreover, the bank is now arranging to increase the paid up capital of the Bank based on the annual profit of the Bank.
|Currency||Buy (Kyat)||Sell (Kyat)|